If you love cookbooks and want to get one or more for Instant Pot recipes, I recommend looking at the list of cookbooks that have been authorized by Instant Pot. However they recommend many more and you can check the list here.
Getting an Instant Pot cookbook is a great way to get started with your new instant pot. I like to get tried and tested recipes from blogs or cookbooks when using a new device.
Instant Pot, along with the cookbooks are a great gift for anyone trying to eat healthy or indulge during the holiday season.
I certainly recommend to check the reviews for the cookbooks before purchasing. I have added a good mix of cookbooks along with some vegan and indian cookbooks.
Want to learn the basics of your instant pot. Check out my Instant Pot 101 series.
1. The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker by Coco Morante
2. Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals by Laurel Randolph
3. The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Ketogenic Diet Pressure Cooker Recipes Made Easy and Fast by Urvashi Pitre
4. Instant Loss Cookbook: Cook Your Way to a Healthy Weight with 125 Recipes for Your Instant Pot®, Pressure Cooker, and More by Brittany Williams
5. The Step-by-Step Instant Pot Cookbook: 100 Simple Recipes for Spectacular Results -- with Photographs of Every Step by Jeffery Eisner
Vegan Instant Pot Cookbooks
6. The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook for Your Instant Pot: 80 Easy and Delicious Plant-Based Recipes That You Can Make in Half the Time by Kathy Hester
7. Vegan Under Pressure: Perfect Vegan Meals Made Quick and Easy in Your Pressure Cooker by Jill Nussinow
8. The Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook: Wholesome, Indulgent Plant-Based Recipes by Nisha Vora
9. Vegan Richa's Instant Pot™ Cookbook: 150 Plant-based Recipes from Indian Cuisine and Beyond
Indian Instant Pot Cookbooks
10. Vegetarian Indian Cooking with Your Instant Pot: 75 Traditional Recipes That Are Easier, Quicker and Healthier by Manali Singh
11. The Essential Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Authentic Flavors and Modern Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker by Archana Mundhe
12. Authentic Indian Cooking with Your Instant Pot: Classic and Innovative Recipes for the Home Cook by Vasanti Balan
I hope you find the right cookbook for you and enjoy it!
Leave us a comment about your favorite one 🙂
Check out more helpful resources: