Instant Pot Garlic Noodles
Delicious and quick Garlic Noodles in the instant pot. Enjoy them with the variation of veggies you like.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Add oil, noodles, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, schezwan sauce and water.
Mix well so the noodles are all dipped in water. They will not all be covered under water.
Add bell peppers. Close lid with vent in sealing position.
Start the instant pot in manual or pressure cook mode for 4 minutes at high pressure.
Once the instant pot beeps, quick release the pressure manually. Stir the noodles, and let them rest for 2 minutes.
If needed, stir in salt to your taste preference. Top with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- If you like your noodles softer, increase water by 1/4 cup.
- Adjust spice to your taste. I love to add extra schezwan sauce on my noodles.
- This recipe was created for thick Canton noodles. Adjust for other types of noodles.
- This recipe was created in a 6qt Instant Pot DUO60 Multi-use Pressure Cooker.
- Note: This recipe was retested and updated based on comments that sometimes noodles were under-cooked.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 475mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1355IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.5mg