Tandoori Paneer Naan Pizza - Air Fryer / Oven
Tandoori Paneer Naan Pizza made with marinated paneer, red peppers, onions, grape tomatoes, in an Air Fryer or Oven. This is a delicious and quick fusion pizza for the times when you are craving pizza! Vegetarian, easy and convenient. Vary it with toppings of your choice.
- 2 Garlic Naan
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce or Marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Grape Tomatoes cut into halves
- 1/4 cup Red Onions sliced
- 1/4 cup Bell pepper sliced
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella grated
- 2 tbsp Feta (optional)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
Mix all the ingredients mentioned for Tandoori Paneer in a bowl.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place naans on the baking tray and apply sauce on each and spread evenly. Spread a little mozzarella on the two naans.
Place the paneer cubes (mixed with yogurt and spices) on the two naans. Next start spreading the red onions, bell peppers and grape tomatoes.
Next spread an even layer of mozzarella on top of the veggies. Optionally, sprinkle some feta cheese on top. Finally add some chopped cilantro.
Air Fryer: Cook on 350F for 8-10 minutes. Start checking after 7 minutes and crisp to your preference.
Oven: Preheat oven to 400F. Bake for about 10 – 15 mins or until the cheese melts. If you like, you can broil for 2-3 minutes for a crisper cheese finish. When the cheese has melted, they are ready to pull out and enjoy!
Top with chili flakes and enjoy!
- Tandoori Chicken Variation: You can use cooked chicken strips in place of paneer in this recipe. Add them to the yogurt and spices similar to paneer.
- Different base: You can make this pizza with whole wheat naan, plain naan, pita break or lavash bread. They all work great for this quick pizza. Adjust time depending on what the bread you use.
- Every oven is different so keep a close eye while baking this pizza. Bake for 10 mins and check. Once you notice the cheese has melted and the edges have turned darker you know your pizza is ready. For crispier pizza bake or broil for few extra minutes.
- You can use the veggies available to you. Use veggies that cook quickly.
- Choice of cheese is completely yours, mozzarella, feta, cheddar or mixes work too.
- I did not find much difference in taste or texture between the pizza made in air fryer and oven. Choose the way you prefer based on your preference and the quantity you are making.
Calories: 738kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 1783mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1455IU | Vitamin C: 28.5mg | Calcium: 657mg | Iron: 0.8mg