Are you looking for gifts to give during the holidays? Here I am sharing my favorite gifts for foodies and home cooks!
I have shared all the things I love, so you don’t have to spend the time looking for gifts. This guide is focused on gifts for home chefs and bakers!
I hope this list will make gift searching easier for you 🙂
1. Instant Pot – As you know, I am a big fan of the Instant Pot. I use my Instant Pot almost everyday, and it has made cooking so much easier for me. I highly recommend the 6 Qt DUO model. If you are confused about which instant pot to buy, check out my buying guide. Mealthy Multipot which is also available in India, is a great alternate to the instant pot and has all the same wonderful features.
2. Philips Air Fryer – This is the second gadget used most frequently in my kitchen. It is perfect to make healthier foods, with very little oil. I love to make veggie side dishes in my air fryer. It is also perfect for reheating.
3. Crisplid– If you use the instant pot often, and want to melt cheese or broil meat right in the instant pot, I recommend the Crisplid. It transforms the instant pot into an air fryer and is a perfect accessory for gifting someone who owns an instant pot. If you want to know more about the crisplid, here is my detailed review.
4. Immersion Blender – This Cuisinart hand blender is a perfect accompaniment to the instant pot. You can easily blend soups and curries right in the pot. I have been using this blender since a long long time before instant pot even existed, so definitely a great gift and within budget.
5. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer – If you make dough often or love baking, you will love this stand mixer. I simply cannot live without it anymore!
6. Vitamix – We use our blender almost everyday. Start the day with smoothies, then use it for grinding onions or tomatoes to make a curry, or use it to grind lentils and finally to make nut butters. I find Vitamix to be very easy to use and clean.
7. Nutrimill Harvest Grain Mill – We have been enjoying freshly milled flour from the Nutrimill Harvest to bake and make Indian breads.
7. Analon pan – This is one stir fry pan I use most often. It is large and works great to saute and roast veggies or make a curry. I love that it has a glass lid along with it. It is a great gift, which I also gave to my mom this year.
8. Lodge cast iron skillet – A good cast iron skillet is a must-have. This pre-seasoned skillet with handle is perfect to use in the oven, on the stove or the grill.
9. Mueller Onion Chopper – After trying multiple manual choppers, this is my preferred choice. I use it to chop not just onions, but also other veggies. A perfect reasonable gift that any cook will love.
10. Kitchen Scale – I like this digital scale for baking where exact measurements are important.
11. Nordic Ware Bundt Pan – I have been eyeing this bundt pan for a while and finally got it to make pretty cakes in the instant pot.
12. OXO Silicone Sink Strainer – I would have a perpetually clogged sink, if not for this strainer. I highly recommend it.
13. Sabatier Ladle Set – I got this ladle set from Costco and absolutely love it. It has long handles and is great to use the instant pot.
14. Garlic Press – This has been an easy to use garlic press. It is a great stocking stuffer.
15. Faberware peeler – Who doesn’t want a good peeler. After trying multiple, I find this one to be the most convenient to use.
16. Wusthof Chef's Knife – I recently got this chef’s knife and have totally fallen in love with it.
17. Le Creuset Dutch Oven – These dutch oven’s are a must have in every kitchen. They look gorgeous and last forever, which makes them a perfect gift!
I hope you find this list of gift guide helpful as you look for gift options for your loved ones! Comment below and share your favorite gifts for foodies.
Check out my favorite instant pot accessories if you are looking for gifts for an instant pot lover.