This Air Fryer Cauliflower seasoned with spices is so easy to make and amazingly delicious topped with cilantro yogurt sauce. Enjoy as a wonderful low carb side dish or appetizer.
This roasted cauliflower has become our family favorite. Anytime I tell my daughter I am making cauliflower, she will call out and ask me to air fry it!
And I absolutely don’t mind it – This cauliflower is healthy, easy to make, and takes less than 25 minutes to put together, just like my instant pot cauliflower soup!
We love to enjoy this with pasta or soup as a veggie side dish. And this is a guilt-free snack for kids!
The cilantro yogurt sauce is completely optional, but trust me, it elevates the taste to a whole new level!
We came upon this combination by accident. We always have the Indian cilantro chutney in the refrigerator, as we love it with Indian appetizers. My daughter likes to make the chutney mild by adding yogurt to it. She tried it with air-fried cauliflower and totally enjoyed it!
Air Fried Cauliflower is so Easy!
This cauliflower is so easy to make. The main effort is to cut the cauliflower florets or just buy florets from Costco or Trader Joe’s.
You just have to toss the cauliflower in oil and spices. Put in the air fryer, and let it do its magic.
And the healthy keto side dish is ready for you to enjoy!
If you love roasting veggies in the air fryer, check out this collection for 25+ Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes.
How to roast cauliflower in the air fryer?
I prefer to use fresh cauliflower for this recipe. Clean and cut the cauliflower into florets. Check my instant pot cauliflower recipe to see how I easily cut cauliflower into florets.
Seasoning – You can really add any seasonings of your choice. I keep it simple and add some garlic powder, cumin, and salt/pepper.
Taco seasoning works great to season the cauliflower too. Give it a try!
Oil – I use avocado oil for this recipe. Olive oil works great here too!
Mix the cauliflower with oil and seasonings in a large bowl. Then transfer to the air fryer basket.
Place in the air fryer and cook until tender. Look at those perfectly roasted cauliflower!
The cilantro yogurt sauce is completely optional, but I tell you, once you try it, you will always want it!
So while the cauliflower is air frying, make the cilantro yogurt sauce.
Cilantro Yogurt Sauce
This is a no-cook sauce. You just have to add all the ingredients for the sauce in a small blender or food processor – cilantro, yogurt, green chili pepper, garlic, cumin, salt, and lime juice.
Blend to a smooth sauce. Add a couple of tablespoons of water as needed to blend.
Pro-tip: You can use my green chutney recipe and add yogurt to it to make this sauce. The chutney is so good on any veggies, sandwiches, or just as a dip. You would not mind having it in your refrigerator at all times.
Drizzle the sauce over the roasted cauliflower. Serve immediately!
I hope you enjoy this easy Roasted Cauliflower!
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Kale Chips
- Cheesy Samosa Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Zucchini
Air Fryer Cauliflower with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce
For the Cauliflower
For the cauliflower
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the cauliflower – cauliflower florets, oil, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Transfer the spiced cauliflower to the air fryer basket. Make sure they are spread in a single layer.
- Set the air fryer at 380F for 15 minutes.
For the cilantro yogurt sauce
- While the cauliflower is cooking, add all the sauce ingredients in a small blender or food processor – cilantro, yogurt, green chili pepper, garlic, cumin, salt and lime juice.
- Blend to a sauce. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed to blend.
- After the air fryer cooking time is done and the cauliflower is roasted, transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle the sauce over the cauliflower. Any leftover sauce can be used as a dip for the cauliflower. Serve right away!